February 5, 2009

Talk to Me People

Already I am at a loss for words. Well, not really, but at a loss for words that I want to put into the blogosphere!

However, I thought a post was in order due to the fact that I (think I) removed the you-must-have-a-google-account restriction on leaving me a comment.

So for all you people who wanted to comment on my post(s) (you know who you are Kelly, Maggie, G. etc.), please give it a try.

Hmm, I think my next step in this blogging adventure will be to add some photos.


Take care!

2 comments:

  1. nice pic susan, is that thailand?

    ReplyDelete
  2. the two "water" pictures are from Mexico - taken exactly one year ago today - oh I wish I was there now!

    ReplyDelete


"You can't always get what you want. But, if you try, sometimes, you get what you need."

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
A Few of my Favorite Things Tea*Chocolate* Lake Michigan in Leelanau County*Vintage Crepe Paper Crafts*Prince circa 1980's*Pork*California Redwoods*Outsider Art*The Smell of Lilacs and Summer Rain*Burlap*Food prepared from scratch*The Color RED*Hats